Welcome to Delrose House Limited
Delrose House Limited is a specialist care home provider, offering high quality residential care since 2000.
Delrose House are a well-established organisation offering the very best for all of our Service Users, we are committed to providing tailored support to uphold and maximise individuality, dignity and choice.
Our specialist residential units are designed to support people with learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries, mental health, challenging behaviour and we also offer a women’s only forensic service including complex needs.
Our Services include:-
- Actively promoting each Service User's participation in an ordinary lifestyle
- Meeting all individual Service User’s needs
- Supporting people to access community facilities
- Having positive expectations by stressing each Service User's achievement and strengths without losing sight of their disability and individual needs
- Supporting Service Users in attending religious services and cultural events that are important to them
- Supporting Service Users to identify the risk factors for their offending behaviour if any and develop effective coping strategies to manage risk
- Wide range of in-house and community based activities
- Respite and short Breaks
- Outcome based support planning & Service User centred care plans
- Support for Service Users who have been allocated direct payments or individual Budgets
Delrose House maintains a consistently high standard of care for which we have built a reputation and this corroborates with our consistently high standard of CQC reports. Our emphasis of very particular staff screening adds to our ‘family orientated’ culture and this can be felt throughout all of our care homes. Developing life skills for care in the community remains a high priority assisting each Service User to become independent and adaptable to their surroundings. We offer competitive rates are always willing negotiate whilst upholding a standard of care that is second to none.
Delrose House also operates a consultancy division. With years of experience, a wealth of knowledge, and leading professionals in the field, we have a proven track record of helping under performing care homes. For more information please click here.